Not just another clothes shopMake a stand against fast-fashion, shop sustainably and support Tearfund’s work across the world.
HERE WHEN YOU NEED
Yes, these are sustainable clothes and this is an online shop, but there’s one core value that runs deep:
The most sustainable clothes are the ones you already own.
The decision to stick with what you’ve got is fine by us, in fact we celebrate it just as much as a sale.
So remember us next time you need to replace something from your wardrobe, and if that time is now – browse away…
How is IT different?
- People first – supporting garment workers and people living in poverty
- Style with impact – Part of every sale goes to helping people living in poverty
- Sustainable materials – made with 100% organic cotton and recycled materials
- Transparent pricing – Know exactly where your money is going
- Green powered website – carbon neutral hosting using 100% renewable energy
- 2nd class delivery – Do you really need it tomorrow? what’s the rush?
- Low stock – we only store what we need reducing wastage and landfill
- Conscious styles – each item is thoughtfully and individually designed
Why do we need different?
“There earth is the Lord’s and everything in it” Psalm 24:1
The way the world buys clothes is harming both people and planet. We’re called to steward God’s creation and look after the world he’s given us.
Did you know it takes 2,700 litres of water to grow the amount of cotton needed for just one T-shirt?
And that’s without even mentioning its carbon footprint from production and transportation.
After all that, 336,000 tonnes of clothes are sent to landfill every year.
The speed we’re shopping damages the climate, and climate change is felt more harshly by people living in poverty.
But there’s good news: we can protect God’s creation and change the world one purchase at a time.
Together, we have the opportunity to turn the tide and stand with our global neighbours, those who make our clothes and those who are most impacted by the Climate Crisis.
Introducing We Are Tearfund
We are a young generation driven by faith, wholeheartedly following Jesus and pursuing an end to extreme poverty.
Part of the charity Tearfund, we believe poverty is not God’s plan, but instead he calls and equips us to use our every day lives to stand against injustice and alongside our global neighbours.